Mirror Trading International (Pty) Ltd in Liquidation also know as MTI
www.mticlaims.co.za - To lodge a Claim and gain access to Back Office of MTI, chat option is available
Send any queries to MTIClaims@investrust.co.za and or +27 84 635 3871
TIPS ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
1. The online claims process is the liquidator's preferred choice to submit your claim. Your claim will be immediately linked to your MTI User ID.
2. Please ensure your MTI User ID is visible on your claim form.
3. PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
If your form is illegible, the liquidators will contact you to resubmit.
If your form is not filled correctly, the liquidators will contact you to resubmit.
If your form does not have all the supporting documents - the liquidator will contact you to resubmit.
4. WHAT IS EXPECTED OF MTI CREDITORS.
The responsibility to prove your claim amount is on you as creditor.
You will need to provide sufficient supporting documents as proof that you are a creditor in the estate.
BY WRITING ON THE CLAIM FORM REFER TO THE BACK OFFICE IS NOT SUFFICIENT.
The liquidators will have to process thousands of claims and they are not going to search and look for information on your behalf.
5. You will need to find supporting documents in example, bank statements or proof of payments - Crypto exchange statements etc. as supporting documents. - Mark and document the supporting documents on the table provided. Make sure you cross reference the supporting documents with the information you listed in the table.
6. SCAN AND UPLOAD DOCUMENTS - Please ensure you scan CLEAR copies of your documents.
DO NOT send photo's or images.
WHEN THE PHOTO'S ARE PRINTED IT BECOMES BLURRY AND ILLEGIBLE - PLEASE DON'T TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR CLAIM AND SEND IT THROUGH.
There are free apps available to download to your phone to scan documents and convert to PDF.
Inspect your documents and make sure you can read everything before submitting your claim.
Scan your claim document and the supporting document together as ONE PDF.
Scan the copy of your identification document as ONE PDF.
Scan the bank confirmation letter as ONE PDF.
IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL NEED TO RESUBMIT AND IT WILL PROLONG THE PROCESS.